Tuesday 4 June 2013

Rouge Bunny Rouge Blush Wand Cheeks In Bloom in Titian

I have been in love with the Russian brand Rouge Bunny Rouge ever since I first read about them on Drivel about Frivol, but I had never really considered buying anything from there as they don't have any physical stores in the UK and, up until I bought this blush, I was quite wary of buying without swatching first. But when I was browsing Beauty Bay for cream blushes (side note: I had actually started out with the intention of buying Becca Beach Tint but they are currently not being sold anywhere in the UK. I hope this gets sorted out soon!) and I saw that Rouge Bunny Rouge made a blush stick I decided immediately that I needed one. I went for Titian, or Тициан as I like to say - pretentious? Moi? - as I wanted something quite subtle that I could wear on days where I don't feel like wearing anything too bright on my cheeks, but still need to wear something so I don't look like a corpse.


One minor thing - even though it quite clearly states that there is 4ml of product, I wasn't expecting something this small. If you wind it up, there's around 1.5cm of product in the stick.


This was such a challenge for me to photograph accurately as my photography skills leave plenty to be desired, so above L-R: Outdoors in direct sunlight, indoors in sunlight, indoors in sunlit room. Its a warm peach-apricot shade that sometimes turns a little more orange on me.


This is me wearing one layer of Titian blended along my cheekbone with a second layer blended into the apple of my cheek. Here is a rouge diagram, courtesy of Microsoft Paint:


It's not drying at all and lasts around 3 and a half hours on me. It costs £24 from Beauty Bay (or £26 from Zuneta...) Next I'd like to try Manet, which is a warm coral, and Vermeer, which is a slightly cooler rose colour.

Wearing OPI Gouda Gouda Two Shoes on my nails and Clinique High Impact Extreme Volume Mascara on my top lashes only.

No comments:

Post a Comment