Monday 3 June 2013

Brush Wishlist


L-R: NARS Yachiyo Brush, NARS Smudge BrushHourglass Retractable Kabuki BrushHappy Jackson Smile Compact MirrorBobbi Brown Blush BrushAnastasia Beverly Hills Angled Cut BrushStila #15 Double Ended BrushLaura Mercier Fan Powder Brush

...Spot the odd one out. I know that mirrors aren't brushes, but it fit nicely into the gap and it's so cute.

NARS Yachiyo Brush: Which beauty fan doesn't want one of these? Literally every review I've heard has been positive, and I need a softer, more rounded powder brush.

NARS Smudge Brush: Perfect for doing a liner look with my NARS Night Flight eyeshadow, black packed with gorgeous navy shimmer particles - oddly that shade isn't on the NARS UK site any more, but there are 5 more Night Series shades.

Hourglass Kabuki Brush: How great are retractable brushes? I would use this to apply Guerlain Meteorites.

Bobbi Brown Blush Brush: Its won awards and my John Lewis blush brush isn't cutting it right now.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Angled Cut Brush: I don't actually own a brow brush yet. The link leads to Sephora, which as yet doesn't ship to the UK, but Anastasia is also available at Cult Beauty.

Stila #15: The more eyeshadow brushes the better, and a double-ended one is a win for me. I would use this for darker shadows and keep my current few brushes for lighter ones to minimise colour contamination.

Laura Mercier Fan Powder Brush: The brush that will solve the issues I'm having with the rather pigmented MAC Gleeful.

No comments:

Post a Comment