Tuesday 18 June 2013

Face Of The Day: In Honour of Black Cherry

This is a face of the day in honour of the fact that I found my favourite Stila lipglaze that I thought I lost about 5 months ago. I'm pretty sure I wrote before that I didn't like sheer lip colours - I lied. I love this one. I love it so much I'm wearing it in June, even though it's a definite winter shade.


It's Black Cherry and it's a part of the permanent range, costing £15 for 2.4ml. Mine's only 1.5ml because it was part of a holiday set of 8 glosses. Despite the smaller size, I'd recommend getting a set because you still make a great saving, plus you can try out more colours. There are always plenty of trios available on their site.

Black Cherry is a great product for anyone looking for something a little bit nineties who doesn't want to go all the way to mocha coloured lipstick (me). For me, Stila lip glazes have always been a very nineties product as well, so bonus points for parading it around and applying it in public, right?


Bottom is applied thickly, top is spread out as I would apply it on my lips - note the good pigmentation. They are pretty sticky, which a lot of people probably wouldn't like, but they are also long-lasting.


MLBMOT. My Lips But More On Trend.

Also on my face - MAC Cremeblend Blush in Ladyblush, & Other Stories Luminising Powder in "1", Clinique High Impact Extreme Mascara, a weirdly shiny forehead. 

Yes I'm in bed, no that's not a pyjama top. Final words on Black Cherry: you need to buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment