Wednesday 19 June 2013

Blog I love: BEAUTY IS BORING

I absolutely love BEAUTY IS BORING by Robin Black. I came across it via Twitter a while back, but that was in the days before I got in to using Google Reader (RIP) and I forgot to bookmark the page. I was thrilled to find it again on a Refinery29 post about beauty blogs worth following, along with a bunch of great blogs I'd not read before.


(All images in this post are from Beauty Is Boring)

There are so many great things about BIB, like, the photography is so stunning in every shot. The looks range from over the top to subtle with plenty of wearable ideas. Each post contains step-by-step instructions and a complete product list including purchase links. The range of looks and of model types really shows off Black's versatility as an artist. Plus, the rarity of her posts makes each new one so exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment