Saturday 24 August 2013

I'm home!

Been galavanting around Europe, but once I got home I treated myself to some new beauty and skincare treats!

I had my first foray into Origins (at last) and left with Balanced Diet lightweight moisturiser and the Clear Improvement charcoal mask. I also bought Chanel eyeshadow in Hasard from the Autumn 2013 Superstition collection, Rouge Coco in Rivoli, nail polish in Frisson and Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat.

I also have Clarins Sun Wrinkle Control Cream SPF30, which I used during my trip, Puffy The Eyebag Slayer under-eye patches from Anatomicals and a bunch of samples including Avene, Mario Badescu and Bumble & bumble (but I find it such effort using up samples and always worry that they are going to mess up my skin.)

I used Balanced Diet last night and loved it, so I suspect that or my Clarins sun cream will be my first review to come up.

No comments:

Post a Comment